A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from Debenhams about their Makeup on the Go video - a video by Emily, a makeup artist, showing us how to quickly and easily do our makeup on the bus or train. Inspired by the ease of the video, I thought I'd give the look a go whilst I watch the video from the comfort of my bed!
Watch the original video here
I used the following products:
- MAC Face and Body Foundation in N2, although they recommend MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Fix Powder Plus Foundation which wasn't in stock in my colour at the time.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter in 1N
- Bare Minerals Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Endless Orchid
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss and Blush in no 5
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony
Overall, Emily was right! It's a really quick and easy look to pull together, either on the train or in a rush in the morning. I absolutely loved the Roller Lash Mascara - it was fab! I also really enjoyed using the Kiss and Blush by YSL, which was a surprise winner. The Lipstick was surprisingly easy to apply, and I'd love to try it in nude.
As I said in the video, the only things this quick look is missing is bronzer and eyebrows, but if you had the pencil in brown you could double up!
This post was sponsored by Debenhams but I love the look!