So I wondered if some of the nosier among you might be interested in what's in my makeup bag? I travel backwards and forwards between Portsmouth and Bournemouth all the time to see my boyfriend so have to have a reliable and large makeup stash ready to go!
This is my Marc Jacobs makeup bag from Harrods and it's gorgeous! Really roomy, with a chunky zip and embroidered with MARC. Plus I love the Marc Jacobs printed lining. Makes me feel very fancy to own something designer!
My makeup favourites are below:
- Barbara Dailey foundation powder
- Liz Earle Bronzer (see review here)
- Barry M Blusher in Strawberry (see very old, terribly photographed review here)
- 3 Seventeen lip stains in different colours - perfectly kiss proof! (See review of one of the four I own here)
- L'Oreal Gel Eyeliner
- L'Oreal Millionlash mascara (wish I hadn't changed from my telescopic lashes mascara but oh well)
- Rimmel long lasting nailvarnish
- Liz Earle lipstick in Heather (review here)
- Bourjois healthy mix concealer (review here)
- Some BareMinerals brushes