I never thought this time last year that so much would have happened to me.
- Firstly I bought myself my own house! I would never have thought this a realistic dream but with hard work and the help of my parents and my boyfriend’s parents to do renovations, we are almost living there. If you loved Changing Rooms, head to my home blog www.laurenmakesahome.blogspot.com
- I went to Thailand! As someone who had never left Europe that was a huge step and so exciting!
- I graduated from my Master’s degree!
- It’s not all been great. My nan, who I’m very close to got seriously ill and although she’s on the mend slowly now it cast a huge shadow over what would be a perfect year.
My top 5 most popular posts were
1. Review & How To: Lauren’s Way Fake Tan from TOWIE’s Lauren Goodger
2. Lauren Loves Big Hair – how to get massive hair tutorial
3. I did my own Minx nails
4. Lauren investigates Careprost and Latisse – solutions to make your eyelashes grow
5. Hair Review: Enrapture Amplify Jumbo Waver
My Top 5 search words were (surprisingly)
1. Lauren’s Way fake tan
3. How to get big hair
4. Enrapture waver
5. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick!
My favourite outfits of the year were:
The vintage dress my nan gave me (post here)
My first hen do dress (yes I like green!) – post here
My new leather miniskirt which I’m still trying to find ways to wear. Post here
And the day I let go of all my senses and bought a crop top! Post here
Hope you liked my unusual summary of the year. I love reading others so link me if you’ve written one too xxx